Jac's Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Brooks ♥ Liz

I just realized that I stopped blogging after my new "job" in Wan Chai Tea House started last October 2011. :-/

Anyway, here's a long overdue post from my shoot last February 11, 2012 at La Mesa Eco Park + UP Diliman combo where I did a prenup shoot for my dear friend Liz. When I was invited to this shoot, I was under the impression that there would be a lot of photographer friends who will be shooting them. Then the night before the shoot, I was told shoot that I would be the lead photographer of the shoot (:-O). Of course things couldn't get any worse when a few minutes before the shoot, I was told that I would be the only photog that day. What?! Jac = nervous wreck, that's what!

I did love the shots I got though, so that was an achievement. Did I also mention that my trip to La Mesa Eco Park was also my longest solo drive without GPS ever? Double achievement high-five!



~ fin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment